- Set to increase in 2013, both online and offline, even as advertisers note online marketing is getting more difficult to track.
Careers in Marketing
- The 7 hardest marketing jobs to fill. My personal goal would be to develop a specialty in data analytics – hopefully my MBA will help with that.
Big Data (speaking of)
- A guide to finding the most important data, an introductory article that lacks specifics.
Advertising on Social Media
- Again, a very basic article on how to advertise best on Facebook.
- Why do it? “Acquiring users on mobile is currently about one fifth of the cost of acquiring them on PC.”
- Another buzzword for advertising that coheres with its website or platform, i.e. Facebook’s sponsored stories, versus the traditional banner display ads that over the last 10 years most users have learned to ignore. This article is about the benefits (it’s unpredictable and therefore generates more views) and its drawbacks (scale).